Any ideas what could it be?

Patient

Q: Hey, I'm an 18 year old female. I take birth control and my method is implaneon which was almost a year ago. I haven't been getting periods until July and August. I had sexual intercourse one night and woke up the next day and was experiencing sharp pain in the left side of my lower abdomen. It was excruciating and I couldn't walk. I had to crawl. I lay down on my couch and slept and when I woke up it stopped hurting. When I got period for August, well I still have my period for August. It's been on almost 3 weeks now and I'm experiencing sharp pains in the lower left side of my back, my cramps are here and there but they too cause a lot of pain, and I've been urinating more frequently.

Symptoms:  Vaginal bleeding, left side lower abdomen pain, lower left side back pain, frequent urination, and cramps.
Doctor