Anything else used other than the Prostap Injection to treat Endometrosis.

Patient

Q: I've been given Prostap Injections to stop me having severe pain with endometrosis, however even though I can have a better quality of life the side effects of having the prostap injection swells my whole body up, I weigh 2 stone heavier, I have really bad headaches and hot flushes, can't sleep and my brain is like mush. I was put on the mirena coil but I ended up in more pain and weighing only 5st 10lbs. Is there anything else I can try? My pain is usually 10 days before my period cycle, I can't eat or drink cos I vomitt with the pain, the pain is that bad I end up being on diamorphine and cyclinze injections just to control the pain.Once I come on my period I'm absoutely fine and life gets back to normal once again.

Doctor