Appetite problems and stomach pains

Patient

Q: I have been experiencing a few strange things in terms of my appetite.
I haven't exactly lost it, because it feels like I get severe hunger pains quite frequently, but then, whenever I try to find something to eat it seems very unappealing and makes me feel even worse.
However, on the rare occasions that my stomach does give in and lets me eat something, I can't eat very much before it feels like I'm way too full and have just swallowed a boulder.
I also have spells of dizziness and blood rushing from my head.
Other info: I'm not anorexic or even thinking about it as I'm fit and of a health weight. I'm also not super stressed out and a relatively happy person. This past week I've lost 5-10 pounds (I don't check very often but that's my estimate).

Doctor