Are me or my Fiance Infertile?

Q: Me and my fiance have been trying to get pregnant but nothing has happened yet. I did get pregnant but I ended up having a miscarriage. Now it seems we can't get pregnant. Any reasons why this could be happening?

Symptoms:  My husband to be has clearish colored sperm.

Thanks for the query,

If you have already been pregnant once then it is unlikely that you are infertile. Getting pregnant and sustaining pregnancy are two different issues separately. The best time to conceive is during the fertile period which is 3 days before and 7 days after your ovulation day.
Ovulation again can be monitored with the help of ovulation kits using them from day 10 of your cycle daily. The day the test is positive, within next 36 hrs you should be ovulating. Also, it would be helpful to get your husband's sperm analysis done for ruling out the under quality of his sperms. Though the most common reason of delayed fertility or inability to conceive in many a couple is poor timing. So follow the fertile period and opt for increased frequency of timed intercourse during that time thereby improving the chances of pregnancy.

I hope i have answered you query in detail,