Are multi vitamin capsules okay to take in my daily

Patient : Are multi vitamin capsules okay to take in my daily life? i dont eat alot of fruits and veggies.. in fact, i just have a gag relfex for most of the fruits and vegetables..i just have bad luck..and one of the only fruits and veggies that i can actually consume are bananas, greens, beetroot, carrots, and sometimes potatoes. thats all.
Doctor :   Thank you for writing to us. It is okay to take supplements but you should try to get your dietary needs from fresh f ood instead. In your case, I recommend that you add in 2 cooked eggs into your diet. These will help you greatly to fulfill the dietary vitamin needs. Also, the vegatables you can eat should be eaten at least 2 times a day and in a reasonable large amount. This way, you will most certainly get all the needs of the body. If you get skin chafing or lip cuts, please see a Doctor to confirm if it is a vitamin deficiency. Hope this helps you. All the best.