Are my anti-depressents having a negative effect on me.

Patient

Q: I take anti-depressants (effexor) and at the start of 2015 I told myself that no matter how much pain I was in I was going to work out.. I was euphoric after my workouts and I was doing so much better (mentally wise) and near the last week of January I've been getting depressed all over again. I don't know why, I exercise about 55 minutes a day, and everything is going well in my life. I thought that maybe my depression medication was too high and that too many endorphins were having a negative effect on me; but when I spoke to my doctor about it he told me he was going to put me to 220 mg of effexor instead of 187.5 mg. Is this going to make me worse?

Symptoms:  Symptoms: Huge endorphin rush, and then I flat-line and feel absolutely no emotion for the rest of the day
Doctor