Are my drs missing something

Patient : My daughter has been running a fever for a week we have been i. And out of the er and dr she had strep treated with azithromycin still tested for strep 4 days later changed med to clindomycin but couldnt keep it down went to er and got two injections of rocepherin and next day fever skyrocket to 104.5 back to er theh ran tests everything came back ok but urine was indictive of possibke bladder infection being treated with bactrum still has fever going to 103.5 and throat is still sore red and swollen tonsils is there something my dr may be missing or a test that maybe they should do
Symptoms:  High fever, cough, sore throat (positive strep 8days ago and again 4 days ago), runny nose, fatigue, not eating