Are my symptom a cause of gastroenteritis if not what is it?

Patient

Q: Hi, I have had a bad cough for about a week and a half with a bit of phlegm, I cough almost every 5 seconds. I have also vomitted with very little bit of blood present in the vomit.As well as every time I feel hungry and I go to have some food it instantly smells and taste disgusting, causing me not to eat anything.I also have a bit of a temperature and feel weak. What could be the possible causes?

Symptoms:  Coughing, Weakness, Lack of appetite, Slight Fever, Vomitting with a bit of blood.
Doctor