Are protein supplements bad?

Q: Are protein supplements such as Iso sensation 93 unhealthy or dangerous?

A:    “Iso sensation 93” is basically a product that contains Whey protein and amino acids used as a fitness supplement. Whey protein may help stimulate muscle growth by increasing insulin-like growth factor-1. Since whey protein is the fastest absorbing protein, consuming it before and after your workouts is ideal.  Consuming it in the morning along with another type of protein is also advisable. Whey protein is from milk, although whey protein is a natural substance in food, it is not 100 percent risk-free. There are some minor side effects of whey protein. In addition, whey protein contains a number of unrefined forms of lactose a higher level. Therefore, the product may lead to the person who is allergic to dairy products and whose lactose intolerance is a negative response. Regarding over-consumption side effects of whey protein, some individuals who consume excessive amount may experience the following symptoms: increase in stool frequency, fatigue, loss of appetite, headache, thirst, bloating, cramps. kidney problems, including kidney stones. In any case, many experts still insist that there are risks, prudent personal consumption moderate whey protein. Liver problems: in some cases, whey protein has been found to cause liver damage related to ketosis. Ketosis is characterized by elevated levels of ketones in the blood, is considered very dangerous, and because it can lead to liver damage may lead to liver stress. Joint issue: long-term consumption of whey protein can also lead to inadequate calcium deposits in the bones, which can lead to osteoporosis and other common problems.