Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > Are the blisters on my gumline , herpes? It only

Are the blisters on my gumline , herpes? It only

Patient: Are the blisters on my gumline , herpes? It only appears in one spot of my gums , it’s happened score but usually because of too much salt that irritated my gums. I just really need to know if this is oral herpes or not

Symptoms: Small white appearing blisters on the inside of my gums near the gum line

Are the blisters on my guml...-1

Doctor: Hello,Thank you for your query at AskTheDoctor.comI understand your concern.From the image it does not look like herpes, however, it is not very clear, hence it is difficult to comment for me too.I will advise you to consult a dermatologist who can examine you in person or upload a clearer image for us to review.Hope this was helpful,Regards