Are there any chances i can be pregnat ?

Patient : I had sex with my boyfriend when i was in my period , are there any chances i can be pregnat ??
Doctor :   It is unlike that you will be pregnant if you've had sex during your periods. Typically the interval between periods sho uld be 28-30 days. The ovulation phase of the menstrual cycle is the phase wherein the ovary releases an egg, hence the chances of getting pregnant when engaging in sexual intercourse on these days are very high. For those with a 21 day cycle, the ovulation period will be around day 10-12. For those with a 28 day cycle, the ovulation period would be sometime on day 13-15, while those with a 35 day cycle will be very fertile on day 17-19. I would advice you to wait for your next period and if it is delayed then to take a pregnancy test.