Ask The Doctor > Pending > Are there any medicines or supplements for severe hair loss in the front area of the head?

Are there any medicines or supplements for severe hair loss in the front area of the head?

Patient: I need to find a way to increase the hair in the front area of my head (from the frontal and parietal areas of the scalp) , I’ve lost a lot of hair and I’ve been to a dermatologist but the medicines didn’t work ,it has nothing to do with genetics and I don’t want to transplant hair . Is there anyway to go back to normal ,are there any vitamins,supplements,or medicines I should take to increase hair ?thank you so much

Doctor: