Are there any mental disorders caused from emotional and verbal

Patient

Q: Are there any mental disorders caused from emotional and verbal abuse? I am 16 years old and recently started living with my mom full time, I've been really happy up until the past few weeks where I've gone from feeling great to just down and depressed. I mostly feel insecure and what not. Is there anything that I could possibly have?

Doctor

A:   Thank you for writing to us.

It is possible to get depressed after some changes in your life. It is good that you know the cause of this. This is the first step to help you to get over this. You need to see a Doctor to help you reach a diagnosis and start you on therapy.

Here are possible things that can help:
Counselling
Behaviour therapy
Medication

Talk to a Doctor as soon as possible. Hope this helps you. All the best.