Are there any natural remedies for high glucose levels

Patient: Are there any natural remedies for high glucose levels

Doctor: Welcome to Ask The Doctor.We are here to help you on this medical health advice platform. Blood sugar controls depen ds on the levels. Natural remedies for blood sugar control are effective in cases of impaired fasting blood sugar only. If one has overt diabetes, only natural remedies don’t help in achieving the target blood sugars.You should take low-calorie diet particularly sweets, rice, potato, junk food and oil.Fenugreek seeds and garglic are known to have there effect on blood sugar levels. One can soak a handful of fenugreek seeds in water in night and eat them the next morning and drink the water left in the container.Let your doctor decide the treatment for you. The natural remedies i have advised you are helpful along with the medicines.Share my opinion with your doctor.I hope it helps.Stay Healthy