Are there vascular dangers with oxycizers

Q: Using my oxycizer machine, is there a danger of shaking plaque loose and causing stroke! (Also called a "chi machine," it shakes your ankles side-to-side stimulating energy and lubrication of joints)
I am 59. Was physically active 6 hours a day(as a ballet dancer) from 1970 until retirement in 2002. Since then have let myself go, am over weight. Rarely exercise other than some qui gong. Did the oxycizer off and on for little over a year, now. Last week I used it everyday before teaching, prompting this question. Grandmother - father side - died of stroke(@68); father of heart failure(@68); mother had mini strokes over several years before passing in her eighties.
The chi machine FEELS great, but my wife felt I should get advice. I was hoping to work up to twice a day. I have no general practitioner. Passed heart physical around 2002 or 2003. Have had months when it felt like blood pressure was a problem several years ago - that passed. Meditate often. I take the 81mg aspirin at night.

Symptoms:  Family history of stroke