Are there ways to examine yourself to see if your pregnant

Patient

Q: Are there ways to examine yourself to see if your pregnant or not?

Symptoms:  Food cravings, nausea
Doctor

A:   A pregnancy test may be done to confirm or negate pregnancy in addition to some clinical signs that pregnancy produces, like nausea and acidity, etc. A pregnancy test attempts to determine whether a woman is pregnant. Markers that indicate pregnancy are found in urine and blood, and pregnancy tests require sampling one of these substances. Most chemical tests for pregnancy look for the presence of the beta subunit of hCG, or human chorionic gonadotropin, in the blood or urine. hCG can be detected in urine or blood after implantation, which occurs six to twelve days after fertilization.
Please get a home pregnancy test done, if you have missed a period already and consult a doctor.