Are these side effects of quitting microgynon ctpill

Q: Hi, i recently quit the pill due to surgery i had on my achilles heel and the increased risk of blood clots, i had my normal 4 day blleed on the 9th march (light flow) since then I have been experiencing early pregnancy signs i.e cramps, constipation accompanied by diarreah, itchy breasts, bloating, heartburn (on & off) mostly early evening and have been craving peanuts, peanut butter and cheese which i do not normally eat on a regular basis.
is there possibility i am pregnant or are these side effects of quitting the microgynon combination pill. i have taken a test although probably too early which was negative next due on the 7th april.
Please advise me