Are these spots on my Penis anSTD or something else?

Patient

Q: Im not sure if i have some sort of fungal infection on my penis or if its genital warts could you help me figure out which one it is? or if its anything at all?

Symptoms:  It started with one round bump on the shaft of my penis and i popped that and some puss came out and it scabbed up. it is still there but it kind of looks like a scar yet it is raised off the skin while flaccid. after i developed one small bleach spot under the skin of the head of my penis by the urethra, no irritation or itchiness and only the first bump is kind of red. Now i noticed this morning that i have very tiny white bumps on the underside of my penis. i tried the in home vinegar test and nothing seemed to turn noticeably that white. Could you tell me what these symptoms mean?
Doctor