Are these symptoms normal in nexplonon implantation?

Patient : I got nexplonon implanted a few days after I gave birth to my daughter before they discharged me. That was almost 4 months ago. Since it was implanted I haven't stopped bleeding except for a day or two here and there. And iv been sick alot more often than before i got it. Is this normal or should I see a doctor?
Doctor :   Hello , It is generally seen that after birth if progesterone implant is introduced then generally the lochia may last for 40-45 days normally and then implant per se may cause irregular shedding till about 2-3 months before amenorrhoea is achieved. If it has already been 4 months, then the possible causes could be infrequent breast feeding which promotes inadequate involution of uterus and hence bleeding or progesterone imbalance. It is suggested that you may visit your physician fr a repeat ultrasound to check for endometrial thickness and if its less than 5mm, then you may opt for anti-fibrinolytics twice a day for 5 to 7 days which would reduce or stop the bleeding . You may discuss the option with your physician and take an informed decision. I hope i have answered your query, wishing you good health, regards