Arm feels heavy and shoulder hurts?

Patient

Q: Hi. I am a 16 year old girl and my right arm has been feeling heavy lately and my shoulder has been hurting on and off for the past week or so.
EDIT:
Just to be clear, my arm starts to feel heavy after a couple seconds. For example, I was sitting in class, drinking my water bottle, when my arm suddenly felt extremely heavy and I felt like I was about to drop the water bottle. Also, earlier today I was pointing at something on my laptop screen and I had to immedietly put my arm down because I felt like I couldn't keep it up. Not sure if my shoulder is related to this or not, but my shoulder has been hurting a lot as well. When I was pointing my finger, my shoulder felt very tight and umcomfortable.

Symptoms:  Sore, weak, heavy, pain
Doctor

A:   Hello
Thank you for posting your query on ATD.

I have gone through your query and understand your concern. You may be having tendinitis in one of the tendons of the shoulder. Another possibility is one of the nerves get compressed. It can be differentiated by MRI of the shoulder joint. You can take analgesics such as Ibuprofen for pain relief till then.
Hope your query got answered.

Wishing you a good health.
Take care