As I was applying lotion to my legs this morning,

Patient

Q: As I was applying lotion to my legs this morning, I felt a sharp pain in my lower right part of my back. When I tried to stand straight up and take a step, the pain became even more severe. What could possibly be my problem?

Doctor

A:   Hello
Thank you for posting your query on ATD.

I have gone through your query and understand your concern.It is likely to be muscular pain. Treatment of it is rest and analgesic such as ibuprofen for pain relief. It may also be due to disc prolapse. You have not mentioned your age so it is difficult to predict other causes. Hope your query get answered.

Wishing you a good health.
Take care.