As long as when I produce semen when I masturbate

Patient

Q: As long as when I produce semen when I masturbate that means I can have kids. Correct?

Doctor

A:   Hello

Production of semen on masturbation is a good sign. It rules out absence of semen.
However this alone does not rule out other problems of infertility like abnormal sperms, low sperm count, abnormal sperm motility, dead sperms etc which is a part of a test called semen analysis. This will confirm the chances of becoming a father.

However you will need a complete physical examination with additional blood tests and partner evaluation to conclude about your fertility. Kindly consult an andrologist or an infertility specialist.

Hope this helps

Patient: What causes infertility?
Doctor: There are multiple causes of infertility. Problems in.hormones , erection, anatomic problems, obstruction in flow of seven , etc are all possible.
Patient: Say that I was hit in the testicles but i can still ejaculate and sperm will come out. Does this mean my testicles are still connected and can produce semen?
Doctor:
Any trauma to testis is harmful and needs evaluation. If you are ejaculating semen does not fully rule out infertility.