As of late i have been having strange problems with

Patient

Q: As of late i have been having strange problems with my vision and body. It happens randomly sometimes or when i stand up. My vison looks like static and my hearing turns to white noise and i suddenly get warm not hot but...calm. I havent consulted a doctor about it yet what should i do?

Symptoms:  Loss of vision, and hearing, dizzyness, and warmth spreading through my body.
Doctor

A:   Thank you for writing to us.

This could be a seizure. You should see a Doctor as soon as possible to confirm the diagnosis. The Doctor may get an EEG done to check brain activity and see how to how to help you. All the best.
Treatment may be by giving medication.

Hope this helps you.