Asama Inhaler Substute

Patient

Q: Is there any non-prescription alternative to a asthma inhaler? I recently suffered a very bad flare up and and its running on empty and cant get a refill for another 10 days.Just in-case the a asthma attack happens I like to have one on me. Any insulation? Thank you

Symptoms:  Astma
Doctor

A:   Hi dear patient, Asthma medications are to be taken as prescribed by a doctor and you should not buy it over the counter without any proper prescription. There are various medications and inhalers for the acute condition i advise you to consult your physician and get proper treatment.