ASAP Help

Patient

Q: Hello my name is maddison castie, i am 17 years old
I have swollen tender to touch breast, slight puff to nipples
I am 9 days late on my period. i have cramps that come and go. stomach is kinda tender to touch as well. I am currently taking no medications. I have a lot of joint pains in my back and knee's. they come randomly not to often. i thought i started my period on the 19th but i only bleed once. I have a boyfriend who i do not use protection with but we have been that way for 7 months now and i have never got pregnant so thats why maybe i think im not pregnant.

Doctor