Ask for fertilaid for men

Q: Hi, I need to take your opinion about Fertilaid for men, low sperm count, thanks

Symptoms:  Low sperm count

A:   Thank you for writing to us.

Between 30% to 80% of male subfertility cases are considered to be due to the damaging effects of oxidative stress on sperm and 1 man in 20 will be affected by subfertility. Antioxidants are widely available in many drug formulations and inexpensive when compared to other fertility treatments and many men are already using these to improve their fertility. It is thought that oral supplementation with antioxidants may improve sperm quality by reducing oxidative stress.
Combined treatment with L-carnitine and acetyl-L-carnitine is recommended by many fertility specialists as an effective and safe option for treating oligo asthenozoospermia. However, there is low-quality evidence in the form of randomised controlled drug trials suggesting that antioxidant supplementation in subfertile males may improve live birth rates. Hence, we cannot conclusively say whether there will be a positive effect of taking these supplements or not.

Hope this helps you.