Asking about the period for to go for aids test?

Patient

Q: 2 weeks ago theres is a stranger girl sucked my penis and i am scared of aids.
Can i go to hospital to cheek now or i have to wait for more time?

Symptoms:  Nothing right now
Doctor

A:   Thanks for your question.
Reg oral sex following basic facts are to be remembered:
The risk of HIV transmission through oral sex is much less than that from anal or vaginal sex- but it is not zero.
Performing oral sex on an HIV-infected man, with ejaculation in the mouth, is the riskiest oral sex activity.
Factors that may increase the risk of HIV transmission through oral sex are oral ulcers, bleeding gums, genital sores, and the presence of other sexually transmitted diseases.
Sex with strangers (unknown HIV status ) is a high risk activity as HIV can't be judged by symptoms and only confirmed by HIV tests. You may appear healthy and yet HIV positive, at times themselves not knowing about it.
So I suggest you to consult your health care facility and go for HIV test as per the protocol of the country of your residence.
Hope it helps.