Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > Asking question related to sexual intercourse

Asking question related to sexual intercourse

Patient: Hello doctor,i have question ? i did sex with my wife but at a moment or sperm coming i withdrew my penis from vagina and didnt allow sperm to enter in vagina . did my wife get pregnent ? if she get pregnent what is the solution to stop pregnency soon as possible . And i said her to drink drink pineapple juice for stopping pregnency pineapple juice ll work out for stopping pregnency ?

Symptoms: Sexual

Doctor: Hello.thanks for contacting askthedoctor.comyou have mentioned that you had unprotected intercourse with your wife a nd just as you felt like ejaculating you followed withdrawal tecnique. In that case i would like to inform that before the ejaculate comes out there is a precum which is ejected and that may as well contain sperms which may impregnate your wife if she has been in her fertile period. It is difficult on the male partners part to exactly time the withdrawal. So i suggest it would be a safe practice to opt for an emergency contraceptive pill within 48 hours of intercourse. This would ensure that fertilisation and implantation would not occur thereby preventing pregnancy.following consumption of the pill ,she should start her menses or withdrawal bleed within 7 days and that would ensure no conception.pine apple juices or even cranberry juices as some people say are not effective in preventing pregnancies.I hope i have answered your query in detail.wishing you health.regards