Aspirated food nearly two months ago, still having issues with affected lung.

Patient

Q: Is it unusual/bad if I'm still feeling the effects of aspirating food about two months after it has happened?

Symptoms:  -For about a week and a half I coughed up specks of blood in thick-ish phlegm, but it has stopped and I haven't even seen a little since it did
-It feels as though there is a bubble or maybe a lot of mucus only in my right lung (Though from what I read this might actually be my esophagus?)
-Sometimes while laying, my lung will "burp" itself... for lack of better term. Imagine just breathing out normally and hearing/feeling a long burp.
-Sometimes while being in a hotter place it will get sort of painful - but not particularly difficult - to breath.
-Recently after waking up in the morning, the right side of my throat will feel EXTREMELY dry. (May or may not be related. Winter months around here are typically bone dry.)
-No natural coughing, but lung still feels clogged up.
Doctor