Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > Assistance in erection fullness and frequency

Assistance in erection fullness and frequency

Patient: I heard of Rexavar and wanted to try it to enhance my erections as I sometimes have trouble keeping a full erection and increase firmness. Is this a good product?

Symptoms: 26 years old no symptoms

Doctor: Hello,Though there have been outright marketing for the product as a male penis size and sexual drive enhancing pill based on nitrous oxide increase in the circulation causing sustained erection and better sex life, but there are varied issues and reports as well marking its failure in many. However there is no documented studies for the same and hence it is marketed as a supplement and not a drug per se.On the contrary VIAGRA or sildenafil have proved to exhibit benefits in erectile dysfunction.So, opinions are differed. You may take an informed decision.I hope i have answered your query,regards