Assurance for taking momtasone older than 2 months

Q: I've got a really bad cold, a throbbing headache and slight temperature. Yesterday night my nose blocked completely and I had to breathe through my mouth but I felt myself suffocating during the night. It felt like i was gong to die.I thought it would be better today as my colds don't normally last for that long but it looks like i'm in for another rough night. I've got Mometasone Furoate that has been opened for more than two months and I was thinking of taking it as it has been stored in a clean place and I doubt it has contaminated any dust nor infection. The nasal spray my GP prescribed me for sinusitis congestions has run out. is it dangerous to take Mometasone?

Symptoms:  Sneezing, throbbing headache and pain below the eyes, blocked nose, coughing