Asthma

Patient

Q: Is there any medicine to cure the Asthma

Doctor

A:   I am sorry to tell you that there is no cure for asthma. However there are plenty of medications used to treat and prevent future asthma episodes.
Prevention and long-term control is the key to preventing asthma attacks. Treatment usually involves learning to recognize your triggers and taking steps to avoid them, and tracking your breathing to make sure your daily asthma medications are keeping symptoms under control. In case of an asthma flare up, you may need to use a quick-relief inhaler such as albuterol. If your attacks are weekly then medications known as corticosteroids might need to be added. I wish you the best.