Asthmatic smoker feeling pressure in his lungs.

Patient: Hello. I’m 20 years old and I have asthma. I’ve been smoking for around a year (I know, not the brightest idea) with different intensities throughout the period; I had stopped smoking altogether for a couple months but recently started again and had around 4 or 5 a day for like 2 weeks. Recently, tough, I’ve been feeling something strange in my lungs; I feel some sort of pressure on them and breathing is somewhat uncomfortable. It doesn’t hurt and I can breath deeply if I want to, but it just feels uncomfortable to breath, specially when I’m on the bus. I haven’t smoken in a couple of days but the feeling hasn’t really left yet, so I’m getting worried sick about what it might be. Any ideas? Thanks in advance.

Symptoms: Pressure in the chest, sometimes it hurts just a little bit when I breathe. The problem seems to be more pronounced when sitting and at rest.

Doctor: