At First It Was Fine But Then He Added Two Fingers I Was In Pain I Told Him To Stop After Awhile

Patient

Q: I Am Still In High School , Yesterday me And My significant Other Were Doing Somethings And He Ended Up Fingering Me . At First It Was Fine But Then He Added Two Fingers I Was In Pain I Told Him To Stop After Awhile . When I Got Home I Realized That I Had Been Bleeding ; And I Am Not On My Period . It Has Not Came Out Like It Has Yesterday So I Figured That Maybe Its Because He Broke My Hymen ? I Need HelpAnd I Cannot Go To My Mom About This She Would Absolute Kill Me .

Symptoms:  im just really sore and dont feel like moving and wanna stay in my room all day and never come out again
Doctor