At what platelet count do petechiae start to appear? I am

Patient

Q: At what platelet count do petechiae start to appear?

I am very well aware that the normal platelet count is from 150-400, however; I would like to know how low platelets would have to be before petechiae are visible below the skin. When I was first diagnosed with SLE at 16 years old in 2010, it manifested as pancytopenia; however, I have not had thrombocytopenia since 2010. Therefore, it would be helpful to know what count petechiae appear at. Besides petechiae, that appeared about two weeks ago, I have not had any other symptoms and I do not have impared blood clotting and do not take blood thinners. My lupus is not active either.

Also, I know anemia is not the right category; however, there is no category for thrombocytopenia and I assume a hematologist will answer for anemia and therefore know how to answer for platelet relatated questions as well.

Symptoms:  Petechiae
At what platelet count do p...-1
Doctor