Ate Mold? Will I need to see a doctor?

Patient : I started chewing some home made turkish delight from our cupboard, but while chewing only noticed some mould on the rest of the pieces. I immediately spat it out, brushed my teeth and rinsed my mouth with antibacterial mouthwash. I'm worried, will I be ok?
Doctor :   Eating molded or otherwise spoiled food is not healthy, but is not a severe threat either. Most bacteria and molds will not survive the acid in your stomach. If you have not experienced immediate effects: an upset stomach within 24 h, or enteritis (diarrhea, cramps) within 2 or 3 days I guess there is nothing to worry about.