Attention Deficit,Erectile Dysfunction,Late Ejaculation during sex

Patient

Q: My boyfriend seems to lose his attention and sensation during sex.at first when we start with foreplay he is very active and aggressive, but after having intercourse for some minutes he is unable to feel much sensation or excitement. He also ejaculates very late and sometimes even doesn't. During oral sex he is very unresponsive although he says he likes it he isn't expressive at all and takes a long time to feel anything significant.
He has also gone soft a couple of times during sex.At first I though it must be due to stress or lack of energy but it seems to be a general trend now.
Please help understand

Doctor