Aureola pain

Patient

Q: Hi! Issue I will explain happened about 2-3 times last year, and now when I am writing this.
I am male 28 years old. Everything starts with montgomery gland pain (areola area around the nipple) , in few days about half of aureola area is extremely painful and visibly swelled a little. Harder to touch, also montgomery glands become "visible" like goose-skin. Areola is maybe little darker in color on that area, and skin near aureola 3-5mm is slightly red. There is no pain beneath the nipple, nor nipple itself, just areola area. So before 10 days it stared on right side, last about 10 days, and near the end inflamation goes down and areola becomes itchy. After 10-15 days there are no symptoms at all, it passed completely. But now 10 days after right side, the same thing happened on the left side (identical smyptoms). Body temperature is 37C . What is cause if this? I become very worried :( Had none of related issues never before, not any other conditions in medicaly hystory related to this..

Doctor