Autoimmune?

Patient : I have taken Ana and sedimentation tests about two months ago and they were negative. But this is my story. One night,mid march 2014, I woke up and my eyes burned and were dry like never before and my mouth was dry as well. I was in so much discomfort that I rushed to Walmart to get some drops. Also I had a terrible headaches, and had extreme pain in my lower back. The next day I visited my eye doctor and she said my eyes were extremely dry and asked me if anything else was going on. I told her about the other things I was experiencing and she said it sounds like something auto immune is going on. So I had test done. All negative. Since then I have not been able to wear contacts and the dry eye and mouth are persistent. My vision is blurry sometimes and I have canker sores and swollen lymph nodes. And my body hurts sometimes, along with fatigue. What do you think about this? I want another set of tests done.
Symptoms:  Dry eye , dry mouth, fatigue, headaches, canker sores,swollen lymphnodes