Autoimmune Hemolytic Anemia

Patient : Hi i was recently diagnosed with auto immune hemolytic anemia . i recently did a cbc and i was wondering if there is anything i should b really worried about ; the results r; hb;12.6 wbc;5.1 lym;42.1 mid;7.4 gran;50.5 rbc;4.55 hct;38.2 mcv;84 mch;27.7 mchc;33.0 plt;59
Doctor :   I understand how worried you are about your condition. As you may already know, this condition causes destruction of red blood cells by auto antibodies. In some people, the destruction may stop after a period of time. In other people, red blood cell destruction persists and becomes chronic. Let me reassure you that according to the CBC results that you wrote, your red blood cells seem to be in a good level as well as your white blood cells, however your platelet number if they are 59 000 , they could be considered low since the range is approximately between 150 000 and 400 000. You should not worry about this, but I would suggest you to keep following up with your Hematologist.