Available doctors for Residual Functional Capacity Report?


Q: Are there doctors in Jacksonville that I can go to for a Physical & Mental Combined Residual Functional Capacity Report? Im wanting to file for disability and its required. however Im not under the care of a doctor and havent been for some time due to lack of insurance. Im aware I would have to pay cash(or credit/debit) . Over the years I had been to numerous doctors . Physical issue regarding my back and spine. mental issue an old diagnosis of PTSD , depression and anxiety. For years i pushed thru the pain and difficulties but the last few it has over taken me and I can no longer work or even simple daily functions

Symptoms:  Burning, stabbing , throbbing pains, some cramping and numbness in toes and fingers. mental health issues that need not go into

A:   This question is currently in queue and will be answered shortly by one of our doctors. In the meantime you may browse our library of answered questions by clicking here.

Related Q&A

Q: 23 y.o. female had lower right back pain for about 1 year following a burning pain from bending over (I thought it wa...

Q: Hello, I'm Adriana, I just received MRI results of my brain, I'm 40 yrs old, suffer from migraines, tension headaches...

Q: Hello I got liked in the chest 4days ago ( accident ) in the middle of the chest next to my left breast actually Righ...

Q: Hello, I had thoracic back pain (dully/achey) on my right side. This past Feb that lasted through May along with som...

Q: It began about three months ago. I would have lower back pain for a day and it would go away. Then it would happen a...


Dr. James Obaji M.D.

  • 247 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Suneel Sharman M.D.

  • 190 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Pat Golden M.D.

  • 169 Reviews
  • Cardiologist

Dr. Kunaal Jindal M.D.

  • 112 Reviews
  • Plastic Surgeon