Available doctors for Residual Functional Capacity Report?

Q: Are there doctors in Jacksonville that I can go to for a Physical & Mental Combined Residual Functional Capacity Report? Im wanting to file for disability and its required. however Im not under the care of a doctor and havent been for some time due to lack of insurance. Im aware I would have to pay cash(or credit/debit) . Over the years I had been to numerous doctors . Physical issue regarding my back and spine. mental issue an old diagnosis of PTSD , depression and anxiety. For years i pushed thru the pain and difficulties but the last few it has over taken me and I can no longer work or even simple daily functions

Symptoms:  Burning, stabbing , throbbing pains, some cramping and numbness in toes and fingers. mental health issues that need not go into