Azoospermia or blockage

Patient : Hello doctor, well to be as short as possible im a 30 year old fit male, Hispanic. Was diagnosed with azoospermia, however my testicles are of normal size, no pain or big veins, and while attempting ivf with my wife they did a biopsy and with just one prong (normally they stab 3 times) they filled 7 viles with live and moving sperm. What can I do. Oh and before that I had a sonogram of my testicles with no block found. When I was about 12-13 I have a hernia operation, don't know if it might be scar tissue
Symptoms:  Non pregnacy
Doctor :   Hello. Thanks for the query. If there is no sperm in the ejaculate but on biopsy there have been sperms, it indicate s an epididymal blockage. however in that case you can opt for IVF Technique called TESA (trans epididymal sperm aspiration) and can opt for in-vitro fertilisation of the harvested ovum from your wife and then the embryo can be fertilised in vitro and then can be transplanted into your wife's womb thereby establishing pregnancy. I hope I have answered your query in detail. Wishing you good results. Regards