Azoospermia or blockage

Patient

Q: Hello doctor, well to be as short as possible im a 30 year old fit male, Hispanic. Was diagnosed with azoospermia, however my testicles are of normal size, no pain or big veins, and while attempting ivf with my wife they did a biopsy and with just one prong (normally they stab 3 times) they filled 7 viles with live and moving sperm. What can I do. Oh and before that I had a sonogram of my testicles with no block found. When I was about 12-13 I have a hernia operation, don't know if it might be scar tissue

Symptoms:  Non pregnacy
Doctor

A:   Hello.

If there is no sperm in the ejaculate but on biopsy there have been sperms, it indicates an epididymal blockage. however in that case you can opt for IVF Technique called TESA (trans epididymal sperm aspiration) and can opt for in-vitro fertilisation of the harvested ovum from your wife and then the embryo can be fertilised in vitro and then can be transplanted into your wife's womb thereby establishing pregnancy.
I hope I have answered your query in detail.

Wishing you good results.