Azoospermia treatment

Q: Hi sir/madam,
I have done two semen analysis & both turned out to nil sperm count i.e azoospermia.
PUS cells : 4-5 / hpf
Epithelial cells: 1 -2 /hpf
PH - 8
Reaction: Alkaline
I did my blood work and the Hormone levels are
FSH - 5.69 mlU/ml
LH - 3.3 mlU/ml
Prolactin - 14.50 ng/ml
Testosterone - 2.71 ng/ml
I had undescended testes by birth on the left side & got in removed at age of 24. I had a hernia surgery on the left side at the age of 24. I also had a hernia surgery at the right side at the age of 1.5 & again its recurrence was surgically treated at the age of 27.
Please let me know what i should do next. I am very much worried about my future.

Symptoms:  I had selling in my lone right testes post hernia surgery and it got healed by time.