B Vitamin deficiency the cause of my fissured tongue?

Patient

Q: I think I have vitamin B deficiencies because I have fissured tongue and beefy tongue, and cannot find another cause for this happening so suddenly. If I take a B complex vitamin and eat foods rich in b vitamins, how long do you think it will take for my tongue to heal? Given that the deficiencies are indeed the problem. I have always had low energy, but did not notice the cracks in my tongue until a couple of years ago. I am vegan, and always try to get some B-12 supplements, but did not really think about the other B vitamins. I also think this is causing me to have low immunity. Because I am experiencing yeast infections, and tonsil stones which I have never had a problem with before.

Symptoms:  Fissured Tongue, Yeast infections, fatigue, Tonsil stones
Doctor