B12 Deficiency, glossitis

Patient

Q: My mouth is swollen and numb (I believe that it is B12 deficiency as I have had this before)
My mouth has been painful for the past week.
I had an appointment with my GP who just ooked at my mouth and told me to book an appointment with a nurse (which is a week and a half later due to appointments)
My condition has now deteriorated significantly, and I can no longer eat certain foods (mainly eating soups/soft foods)
I don't think I can wait, knowing that my nurses appointment is only to get bloods taken?
What can I do? Should I go see a doctor at the hospital?

REALLY need your help, thank you.

Symptoms:  Swollen, numb, pain, painful, exhausted, glossitis
Doctor