Baby acne?

Patient

Q: hello, i am a new mother to a 14 week old baby boy, within this last past month or so my son has begin to get alot of tiny little pimples on his forehead, sometimes they get really red sometimes they dont, they seem to itch him now, and there are alot of them on and near his eyebrowl, i have some photo's because im worried of what it might be. i breast feed only, havent used and soaps or lotions i only use water. fresh warm water to be safe, also he does have cradle cap on his head, and a month or so ago he had peelies in his eye browls. he does tend to sweat alot, but each day it seems there are more pimples, im not sure whats happening. please any advice or help would be amazing thanks

Symptoms:  Red tiny bumps on babies forhead, itchy red pimples
Baby acne?-1
Doctor