Baby diarrhea

Q: My child is having loose motion (Diaria) since 1 week continusly we admited local areaa hospital ,doctor checking the child and make trips and also injecing the medicine now childrecover slowly but since not completely stop the motion (Diaria) doctor said that child 's blood have some hemoglobin scarcity below than standard level so we need to inject mother or father blood so we can stop the Diaria,i need to know is this correct or not can we go with doctr sugesion and also i am afrad it might be harm or side effect for child

please clear my doubt and suggest the corect one how to stop the complete diaria for my child
thank you