Baby not developing, pending miscarriage

Patient : My last period was on january 3rd. Im suppose to be 10 weeks but doctor says im going to have a miscarriage. Said thatshe couldnt see it developing. My question is. Is there any possibilty when i go back next week for another ultrasound that they find something? I also have.no bleeding nor cramping
Doctor :   I do understand your concern. Sometimes an early ultrasound may show uncertain results and repeat ultrasound may be orde red. It is difficult at this moment to say what chances are there for a viable pregnancy. If the next ultrasound shows nothing developing, it is either a blighted ovum (which means a baby did not form, only the sac) or it is a pseudo sac (fake sac) and a miscarriage is likely to occur.