Baby sleep

Patient: My baby is 2yrs now .it takes me almost 2 hrs to put her to sleep . can u suggest me better ways how she falls sleep easily every night.

Symptoms: she becomes more active at night , she jumps ,plays and talks more when i try to put her to sleep

Doctor: Mostly babies interrupt sleep due to hunger. Feed your baby fully, so that your baby does not awake during nights. Make your baby active in morning with playing etc which helps to sleep your baby well in nights. Use proper diapers which keep your baby dry all night. But remember, it normal for baby to be active during nights, as they have nocturnal behavior in early age. Followup with your pediatrician for further advice.