Baby sleeplessness during whole night

Q: Hi 1 and half month baby doesn't sleep at night at all since birth..I m fed up and feels irritated..that is why his paediatrician has adviced me to give him pedicloryl if he doesn't sleep. his sleep is very less during day too..he wakes up from evening till 8-9am in the morning. I m worried and that is why guve him pedicloryl daily at night these days but after taking it too he sleeps around 5-6 am. I give him formula feed similac advance 1 as he is never satisfied with my feed as I have less doc has adkef me to provide that. After taking full feed also he doesn't sleep and wants my nipple all the time. Please advise what can I do as I m very tired and becoming weaker day by can I make him sleep. and is pedicloryl safe if tajen daily..

Symptoms:  Major Sleeping problem at night, sleeplessness, congestion. my thyroid increase